Incorrect username or password

 
28-01-2021 02:59
|
Season 77 · Week 4 · Day 24
|
Online: 2 197

Football

Football » English » ManagerZone talk

MZExtension

Badge image
Badge image
[帝国AT蜀都]
President
1.MZExtension can automatically color the player's attributes, red is max, blue is not max.
2.MZExtension can mark 2D events and click.


Like this


Support

1.Need tampermonkey support

2.Must be a managerzone club member

Shortcut keys

ALT+A Coloring Players'Attributes

ALT+D 2D Advanced

Address

https://greasyfork.org/zh-CN/scripts/373382-van-mz-playeradvanced
Views: 3287 Posts: 99
Previous
Page 1 2
 
Reply
Last Message

Re: MZExtension

Badge image
Badge image
[帝国AT蜀都]
President

This bug has been fixed

Re: MZExtension

Badge image
Another bug!

The youth exchange does not look good.


Re: MZExtension

Badge image
Badge image
[帝国AT蜀都]
President
k-rlox wrote:
Another bug!

The youth exchange does not look good.




Click [Colorable Skill]

Re: MZExtension

Badge image
I see that the tool has evolved, you do a great job friend! 👏

Re: MZExtension

Badge image
Badge image
[SLCO]
President
wow, gr8 job!

could you explain how does your training efficiency work and what does all of that numbers mean?

Re: MZExtension

Badge image
Great tool!

Re: MZExtension

Badge image
Another errors:

1.-


This is a player from hockey but he have soccer's balls.

2.- I cant see my tactics of hockey, because i see all about football...

3.- Sometimes the sports changes, i want hockey but i see football.

Re: MZExtension

Badge image
k-rlox wrote:
Another errors:

1.-


This is a player from hockey but he have soccer's balls.

2.- I cant see my tactics of hockey, because i see all about football...

3.- Sometimes the sports changes, i want hockey but i see football.

I've come across this bug as well. It seems that the script does something to force you to be in football. The only solution I've found so far is to disable it before logging into hockey 😕.

Although a cleaner solution would be preferable.

Re: MZExtension

Badge image
Badge image
[帝国AT蜀都]
President
k-rlox wrote:
Another errors:

1.-


This is a player from hockey but he have soccer's balls.

2.- I cant see my tactics of hockey, because i see all about football...

3.- Sometimes the sports changes, i want hockey but i see football.


This bug has been fixed

v3.37

Badge image
Badge image
[帝国AT蜀都]
President
Did you find R?

Re: MZExtension

Badge image
Hi,

Is there any way to see the % until next ball? I can see it in the transfer market but not on my player list.

Thanks

Re: MZExtension

Badge image
Badge image
[SLCO]
President
hi,

is it just me or did it stopped working today??

Odp: MZExtension

Badge image
Seems there was an update today:



Downgraded to previous version and working perfect!

https://greasyfork.org/en/scripts/373382-van-mz-playeradvanced?version=737086

Re: MZExtension

Badge image
Badge image
[SLCO]
President
thx! :)

Re: MZExtension

Badge image
Badge image
[帝国AT蜀都]
President
Fix bugs with excessive memory usage. Please remove the script and reinstall it.

In addition, 3.40 does not work, please update to 3.41

Re: MZExtension

Badge image
Badge image
[帝国AT蜀都]
President
Because the TM cache cannot be cleaned up in batches, frequent automatic cleanup will crash the browser. Over time, the TM cache becomes larger and larger. This is why the browser takes up memory and crashes, and chrome is the most serious.
3.40 gave up the TM cache, but the TM cache could not be cleaned up automatically, so you need to manually reinstall the plugin.
I only tested chrome and firefox on windows, and I will continue to follow up on other environments.

Re: MZExtension

Badge image
Thanks a lot for the extension, it is awesome!!

Re: MZExtension

Badge image
It's the most useful thing i saw

Thanks

Re: MZExtension

Badge image
vanjoge wrote:
Because the TM cache cannot be cleaned up in batches, frequent automatic cleanup will crash the browser. Over time, the TM cache becomes larger and larger. This is why the browser takes up memory and crashes, and chrome is the most serious.
3.40 gave up the TM cache, but the TM cache could not be cleaned up automatically, so you need to manually reinstall the plugin.
I only tested chrome and firefox on windows, and I will continue to follow up on other environments.


Thanks

Re: MZExtension

Badge image
Hello. After the update to version 4.0 it stopped showing the maxings and the youth package skills (the 2D events still work). Using Alt+A does nothing either. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling it but it's just the same.

Any ideas? I'm using it with Tampermonkey on Firefox 69.

Thanks.

Re: MZExtension

Badge image
Disregard my previous message. I was using Violentmonkey instead of Tampermonkey. It was working before the latest update but not anymore, I moved to Tampermonkey and now it's working again.

Thank you .

Re: MZExtension

Badge image
Badge image
[帝国AT蜀都]
President
marcelit0 wrote:
Hello. After the update to version 4.0 it stopped showing the maxings and the youth package skills (the 2D events still work). Using Alt+A does nothing either. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling it but it's just the same.

Any ideas? I'm using it with Tampermonkey on Firefox 69.

Thanks.


marcelit0 wrote:
Disregard my previous message. I was using Violentmonkey instead of Tampermonkey. It was working before the latest update but not anymore, I moved to Tampermonkey and now it's working again.

Thank you .


4.1 has fixed the bug, you can use Violentmonkey or tampermonkey.

Re: MZExtension

Badge image
I have version 4.2, updated it, uninstalled it, reinstalled it and nothing.

I don't see any extra data from my young players, what can I do?

Re: MZExtension

Badge image
Badge image
[帝国AT蜀都]
President
k-rlox wrote:
I have version 4.2, updated it, uninstalled it, reinstalled it and nothing.

I don't see any extra data from my young players, what can I do?



Seems to be a compatibility issue with Violentmonkey, you can use Tampermonkey.

Re: MZExtension

Badge image
vanjoge wrote:
Seems to be a compatibility issue with Violentmonkey, you can use Tampermonkey.


I've same problem, but I use Tampermonkey :(

Re: MZExtension

Badge image
how can instal ??

Re: MZExtension

Badge image
Badge image
[AUS]
President
wald-ainsebaa wrote:
how can instal ??


It clearly explains how to install and use on the first page and first few posts :)

Re: MZExtension

Badge image
Badge image
[帝国AT蜀都]
President
This bug has been fixed in Violentmonkey version 2.12.0.
You can use Violentmonkey again.

Odp: MZExtension

Badge image
Does the clone tactic feature work on smartphone? I don't see it anywhere (android, firefox)

Re: MZExtension

Badge image
Badge image
[帝国AT蜀都]
President
dymus wrote:
Does the clone tactic feature work on smartphone? I don't see it anywhere (android, firefox)


The button cannot be clicked on the 2D page of the phone.

Re: MZExtension

Badge image
Badge image
[帝国AT蜀都]
President
Do you like this?

https://www.managerzone.com/thezone/paper.php?paper_id=16459&page=3&sport=soccer

Sv: MZExtension

Badge image


Yes! Is that your Work?

Re: MZExtension

Badge image
Badge image
[帝国AT蜀都]
President
dymus wrote:
Does the clone tactic feature work on smartphone? I don't see it anywhere (android, firefox)


Update v4.8

Added clone tactics button after clicking [R]

Re: MZExtension

Badge image
Badge image
[帝国AT蜀都]
President
coachie wrote:
Yes! Is that your Work?


Yes

Re: MZExtension

Badge image
Tested and approved, thanks for the tool!

Re: MZExtension

Badge image
Badge image
[帝国AT蜀都]
President
v4.12
Hockey

Uuesti: MZExtension

Badge image
vanjoge wrote:
v4.12
Hockey


Thank you!

Re: MZExtension

Badge image
Badge image
[BotP]
President
vanjoge wrote:
v4.12
Hockey


Hi @vanjoge no tactic cloning in hockey?

Re: MZExtension

Badge image
Badge image
[帝国AT蜀都]
President
floodish wrote:
Hi @vanjoge no tactic cloning in hockey?


not support

Re: MZExtension

Badge image
Can i use this in my Iphone?

Re: MZExtension

Badge image
I have this version:

But the "last version" is:



Is this a downgrade?

Re: MZExtension

Badge image
i have the version 4.2 and i think it is 4.20


or my version is 4.02 and the last version is 4.12

Re: MZExtension

Badge image
Badge image
[帝国AT蜀都]
President
k-rlox wrote:
i have the version 4.2 and i think it is 4.20


or my version is 4.02 and the last version is 4.12


4.2=4.02

Re: MZExtension

Badge image
Badge image
[帝国AT蜀都]
President
k-rlox wrote:
Can i use this in my Iphone?


If ios can find an alternative to tampermonkey, but I haven’t found it yet

Beantwortet: MZExtension

Badge image
It doesn't work anymore. Anyone else have this problem?

Ant: MZExtension

Badge image
snoopy1908 wrote:
It doesn't work anymore. Anyone else have this problem?


you should delete your cookies and accept all MZ cookies again.

Beantwortet: MZExtension

Badge image
Thanks, but it still doesn‘t work. Do you have another idea?

Re: MZExtension

Badge image
Badge image
[帝国AT蜀都]
President
snoopy1908 wrote:
Thanks, but it still doesn‘t work. Do you have another idea?


Setting->Clear Cache

Beantwortet: MZExtension

Badge image
Thank you, it works again! :)
Previous
Page 1 2