29-12-2021 18:00It is almost time to sum up the 20th ManagerZone year. For a lot of people, ManagerZone has been a big part of their lives for two decades now, it has been an amazing journey and we are very grateful to be part of this journey with all of you. ManagerZone will be part of our lives for many years to come, and we hope that it will be a big part of yours as well. Let us end the year by talking a little bit about next year and what to come.
We will kickstart 2022 with some larger and some smaller new features.
Our aim is that 2022 will be the best year possible. And together with all of you, we think we can make it happen. Yes, we want to look at the SIM too, but we rather under-promise and over-deliver than the other way around.
- We will introduce U21 World League, and U23 World League. You will be able to try your strength against some of the best U21 teams in the world in this fast-paced league format. This is something that has been highly anticipated by the community and something we have been wanting to do for a long time!
The plan is to start the inaugural U21 World League Cup during the first quarter of 2022. This cup will decide which division you will be given in the first Season of the U21 World League. Later we will also start an U23 league with the same type of inaugural Cup as for the U21 League.
- We will introduce red balls/pucks for all maxed skills. It should never be hard to see whether a skill is maxed or not. Regardless of if you are a Club Member or not, your skill balls/pucks will be highlighted in red once they hit the dreaded max potential. We hope that this will be a welcomed feature for all Managers.
- We will add the scout report when you elect to display a player card publicly
- We will improve the bankruptcy procedure. We have been wanting to do this for a long time, not the least to make it more friendly for old inactive users to come back to the game. We have some improvements to make them feel more at home even if they come back to a bankrupt team.
- Federations have been a part of ManagerZone for many years now, but mainly as a community feature. One of our aims for 2022 is to launch open federation competitions, where you represent your federation against other federations, on equal terms.
Hope you all have a great holiday season. Spend it with your loved ones, spend it with us!