Incorrect username or password

 
25-05-2022 03:08
|
Season 82 · Week 8 · Day 51
|
Online: 2 867

Football

Football » English » Questions & Answers

Player compare. GK

Badge image
Whos the better keeper?

Gk1
Speed 2*
Stamina 6
Pay int 8
Keeper 10
Aerial 9

Gk2
Speed 8
Stamina 7
Play 5*
Keeper 10
Aerial 7

Stars are unmaxed skills. They're 26 yo
Views: 168 Posts: 24
 
Page 1
 
Reply
Last Message

Re: Player compare. GK

Badge image
Correction: Gk1 has 9PI and 8 Aerial. Apologies

Re: Player compare. GK

Badge image
Can anyone comment please?

Ang: Player compare. GK

Badge image
Assuming they have same amount of exp. balls and that no talent report is available, I would pick GK1 any day

Re: Player compare. GK

Badge image
What would a talent report say?

Re: Player compare. GK

Badge image
Both 9 exp btw.

Do gk just not need speed then?

Ang: Player compare. GK

Badge image
I personally value PI and stamina much higher than speed/BC/aerial. But I can see on the market, that aerial passes are weighted quite high too..

the talent report would say if Gk2 is going to max on the next ball, or if he is going to 9/10

Re: Player compare. GK

Badge image
Depends on when GK1 will max out in speed. They'll be useless if they max out early.

Re: Player compare. GK

Badge image
I'll go for the 1st.

Re: Player compare. GK

Badge image
So gk1 is better now? Even with very low speed.

You also think gk2 will max in PI next ball or he'll get to 9 or 10 balls? That bit was confusing

Re: Player compare. GK

Badge image
How old are the players

Re: Player compare. GK

Badge image
Both 25. I did put 26 in OP but they're 25. I could just link the stats

Re: Player compare. GK

Badge image
fpl=214556522

David Benbow

Age: 26



fpl=211846373

Len Amos

Age: 26

Re: Player compare. GK

Badge image
That would have been easier. Any advice is much appreciated.

Re: Player compare. GK

Badge image
I would sell Amos. Only 2 balls in speed and only 6 balls in stamina.

Re: Player compare. GK

Badge image
Badge image
[AUS]
President
Is there an option to sell both and find a young keeper

10 keeping 8 stamina (min) 7 PI (min) and 8 AP (min) with at least 7 in speed

Re: Player compare. GK

Badge image
If an English keeper comes along yes. Gk2 is my youth player and is very similar to the stats you posted. I'm hoping his PI will go to 8.

Re: Player compare. GK

Badge image
Badge image
[AUS]
President
Tanek Ostrowski

Age: 24



Not a world beater but I only play U23 leagues atm so he’s great for that. I’ve had to sacrifice in AP but he’s solid and didn’t cost too much

Re: Player compare. GK

Badge image
Badge image
[Eesti]
President
chucky06 wrote:
Is there an option to sell both and find a young keeper

10 keeping 8 stamina (min) 7 PI (min) and 8 AP (min) with at least 7 in speed


Was waiting for someone to recommend this as this seems to be the most rational choice! I personally do not value speed for keepers as to me this seems pointless for keepers but if I would have alot of money and other positions are covered, then I'd push for that speed too! But this is my goalkeeper right now and got him only with 1,5 mln euros, so I am happy with him:

Re: Player compare. GK

Badge image
I'm still fairly new guys. I dont have that cash. I'm currently div1 and will he for a while.

I have a full allotment of foreign players without paying more for world leagues for more slots.

This game really is p2w and its so annoying. English keepers don't drop on better than what I have. I gk2 hits 8 in aerial hes going to be great or no? Is aerial 7 such a bad thing? Or stamina 7 is bad?

Re: Player compare. GK

Badge image
Badge image
[AUS]
President
k33n3y wrote:
I'm still fairly new guys. I dont have that cash. I'm currently div1 and will he for a while.

I have a full allotment of foreign players without paying more for world leagues for more slots.

This game really is p2w and its so annoying. English keepers don't drop on better than what I have. I gk2 hits 8 in aerial hes going to be great or no? Is aerial 7 such a bad thing? Or stamina 7 is bad?


6 and 7 stamina isn’t good enough as your team improves though. Need a minimum 8 just like outfield players without subbing. At the the top level is t enough but I dare say you are a little bit off that

Re: Player compare. GK

Badge image
I mean to compete at the very top. You'll need the following minimum

Speed 9
Stam 8
Play 8
Shooting 9/10
Pass 8/9 depending on position
Bc 8 -9 if striker is 9 for shoot
Defending 8/9 depending on pos

So you'll need all your players at the above with 10 exp to even think about stepping into the top league.

It just isn't plausible unless you have bear funds or you get lucky with training.

Re: Player compare. GK

Badge image
Badge image
[AUS]
President
k33n3y wrote:
I mean to compete at the very top. You'll need the following minimum

Speed 9
Stam 8
Play 8
Shooting 9/10
Pass 8/9 depending on position
Bc 8 -9 if striker is 9 for shoot
Defending 8/9 depending on pos

So you'll need all your players at the above with 10 exp to even think about stepping into the top league.

It just isn't plausible unless you have bear funds or you get lucky with training.


Requires years of savings and running youth teams only. Stamina is more important than speed for every position too

Re: Player compare. GK

Badge image
Chucky. Any chance you can review my main squad and give me your thoughts?

I feel like I've collected or trained a decent squad for div 1. But you may think otherwise?

Re: Player compare. GK

Badge image
So gk2 so far this season has a save % of 87.7%.

This is based on goals conceded by shots on target for the season.

Ive scored 1 own goal. Would this be counted still? And is the above a true measure of save %?
 
Page 1