Incorrect username or password

 
24-05-2022 05:09
|
Season 82 · Week 8 · Day 50
|
Online: 2 628

Football

Football » English » Suggestions/Improvements

National Cup - Perú

Badge image
Badge image
[FPFMZ]
President
Hello!

I write this post with the intention that our country could have their own National Cup.

Years ago, other users tried to achieve it but now, we have the support of our last Cup "Copa Peru 2020" with 66 participants.

Additionally, the Peruvian representatives are around 90% of participants in the current national cup, so we are motivated to continue growing and encouraging our other friends

We would appreciate to consider our request, Peru deserves finally to held a National cup.

Best regards,
Views: 148 Posts: 29
 
Page 1
 
Reply
Last Message

Re: National Cup - Perú

Badge image
Likewise, we began to create friendly leagues to support the creation of the Peruvian national cup, and more friendly leagues are coming.


https://www.managerzone.com/?p=friendlyseries&sub=admin&fsid=714285


https://www.managerzone.com/?p=friendlyseries&sub=admin&fsid=714286

Re: National Cup - Perú

Badge image
Very good, National Cup Peru

Re: National Cup - Perú

Badge image
National Cup - Perú

Re: National Cup - Perú

Badge image
We really want our own National Cup as we are growing as a community and our bicentennial is approaching.

Go Peru!

Re: National Cup - Perú

Badge image
I just hope that our request for a national cup comes true. Arriba Perú!!!

Re: National Cup - Perú

Badge image
Comment deleted- English only in this forum please
/chucky06
Edited: 07-07-2021 16:36
Total edits: 1

Re:

Badge image
Peruvians are united and we want to demonstrate it by asking all of us for a National Cup - Perú

Re: National Cup - Perú

Badge image
Badge image
[AUS]
President
If you have 90% of Peruvians in the current National cup where do you suggest the other 10% go? Do you think it’s really fair to just exclude them because Peru has had a bit of a membership boost?

Re: National Cup - Perú

Badge image
Badge image
[FPFMZ]
President
chucky06 wrote:
If you have 90% of Peruvians in the current National cup where do you suggest the other 10% go? Do you think it’s really fair to just exclude them because Peru has had a bit of a membership boost?


Hey!
We also believe that other countries need a National Cup for themselves. We see it as an opportunity for the growth of other communities.

We don't want to exclude them :)

Re: National Cup - Perú

Badge image
Badge image
[AUS]
President
A National Cup with very few members is completely pointless though. Countries don’t want a National cup if they have 4 users, what a waste of time. The left over nations would have to join in someone’s else’s National cup anyhow.

Re: National Cup - Perú

Badge image
Badge image
[FPFMZ]
President
You are wrong, there are not 4 users, there are more than 20.

Peru always reaches final instances. We see two opportunities
The first one is that the other communities grow.
The second one is that Peru has its own National Cup.

Regards,

Re: National Cup - Perú

Badge image
Badge image
[AUS]
President
Bolivia 5
Costa Rica 6
Dominican Republic 1
Guatemala 2
Honduras 1
Panama 5
Paraguay 8
Trinidad and Tobago 1

Peru 33

None of the other countries have enough users to participate in their own National cups. Giving them a National Cup won’t help their community grow at all. I’m not sure why there’s logic in that at all that having a National cup for only the one country helps it grow.
The best practise is including them in this national cup format until they more users which is more than likely never.

Peru might have 33 active users but that’s still not a great number of teams. Having the additional teams and 60+ makes for much better completion even if the majority of those teams are weak.

Re: National Cup - Perú

Badge image
chucky06 wrote:
If you have 90% of Peruvians in the current National cup where do you suggest the other 10% go? Do you think it’s really fair to just exclude them because Peru has had a bit of a membership boost?


Comments deleted- English only allowed in this forum.
/chucky06
Edited: 07-07-2021 16:22
Total edits: 1

Re: National Cup - Perú

Badge image
Badge image
[FPFMZ]
President
The National Cup Australia - Season 78 had 32 users, so I don't think 33 is a small number :)

Peruvian members think differently from you, but we respect your opinion

Re: National Cup - Perú

Badge image
Badge image
[AUS]
President
malfoylxl wrote:
The National Cup Australia - Season 78 had 32 users, so I don't think 33 is a small number :)

Peruvian members think differently from you, but we respect your opinion


32 is extremely slack numbers. We used to have a lot more though when it was justified to have a cup of our own. At the moment it isn’t justified and we could easily join another group of counties and I think the majority of users wouldn’t mind.

Yeh each to their own. I understand the want for one but in my personal opinion I don’t think it’s justified. Hopefully crew think differently though and can re-distribute the other nations in your current cup somewhere to give you a Peru only national cup :)

Re: National Cup - Perú

Badge image
Go! National Cup-Peru

Re: National Cup - Perú

Badge image
Badge image
[FPFMZ]
President
chucky06 wrote:
32 is extremely slack numbers. We used to have a lot more though when it was justified to have a cup of our own. At the moment it isn’t justified and we could easily join another group of counties and I think the majority of users wouldn’t mind.

Yeh each to their own. I understand the want for one but in my personal opinion I don’t think it’s justified. Hopefully crew think differently though and can re-distribute the other nations in your current cup somewhere to give you a Peru only national cup :)


Maybe we could try a National Cup - Australia - Peru hahaha.

Have a nice day

Re: National Cup - Perú

Badge image
Yeh each to their own. I understand the want for one but in my personal opinion I don’t think it’s justified. Hopefully crew think differently though and can re-distribute the other nations in your current cup somewhere to give you a Peru only national cup :)

PD, traductor no me falles 😏

Re: National Cup - Perú

Badge image
chucky06 wrote:
If you have 90% of Peruvians in the current National cup where do you suggest the other 10% go? Do you think it’s really fair to just exclude them because Peru has had a bit of a membership boost?


Australia's problems in Australia ... our purpose does not harm anyone or lack the managerzone community ... on the contrary, it encourages the growth of users ...

So refrain mister nosy xd

Re: National Cup - Perú

Badge image
Badge image
[AUS]
President
crysto02 wrote:
Australia's problems in Australia ... our purpose does not harm anyone or lack the managerzone community ... on the contrary, it encourages the growth of users ...

So refrain mister nosy xd



It’s my job an a FA to manage the forum and respond to posts and engage with the community. If you think that’s being nosy then you’re uneducated on the purpose of an FA and your MA who started this post may be able to help you.

I haven’t meant any harm and was just sharing an opinion and wished you good luck getting your cup already above. Have a good day.

Re: National Cup - Perú

Badge image
chucky06 wrote:
It’s my job an a FA to manage the forum and respond to posts and engage with the community. If you think that’s being nosy then you’re uneducated on the purpose of an FA and your MA who started this post may be able to help you.

I haven’t meant any harm and was just sharing an opinion and wished you good luck getting your cup already above. Have a good day.


very well continue with your FA work

Re: National Cup - Perú

Badge image
good, as any assistant has a function,
however you cannot be judge and party.

As a community, rightly or wrongly, it is always good to be listened to.

P.D. gracias traductor Google 😌

Re: National Cup - Perú

Badge image
If the role of a FA is to make subjective comments, then good job. Have a nice day too

Re: National Cup - Perú

Badge image
Badge image
[AUS]
President
orlandonrf wrote:
If the role of a FA is to make subjective comments, then good job. Have a nice day too


I’m allowed to share a personal opinion regardless of my title. That’s what the community is for, conversation and sharing of opinions in a respectful way.

Re: National Cup - Perú

Badge image
Well, I consider that the Peruvian community is constantly growing and it would be opportune for the managerzone team to evaluate the possibility that our community could have its own National Cup. Considering in this way to have a greater growth of active users in our community.

We hope that this request can be taken in the best way and evaluated.

Thanks to all who are trying to make this possible, I give my support.

Re: National Cup - Perú

Badge image
aldani90 wrote:
Well, I consider that the Peruvian community is constantly growing and it would be opportune for the managerzone team to evaluate the possibility that our community could have its own National Cup. Considering in this way to have a greater growth of active users in our community.

We hope that this request can be taken in the best way and evaluated.

Thanks to all who are trying to make this possible, I give my support.


Re: National Cup - Perú

Badge image
Badge image
[MAS]
President
If you put this suggestion in the admin forum, I’m pretty sure Crew will see and approved it rather than attacking each other in here, thanks.

Re: National Cup - Perú

Badge image
maybe we need a CAP of participants, if u get lets say at least 100 players of YOUR country in the current national cup (that could be only for your country or for a group of countries )
then THE NEXT cup would be ONLY for your country (and if u reach again the CAP 100members f.e. then your country continue exclusive National cup.

if you don't reach the CAP then your country play the National whit others till they reach the CAP

Re: National Cup - Perú

Badge image
I agree , but for this to go ahead you need 20 users agreeing
 
Page 1