Incorrect username or password

 
25-05-2022 03:10
|
Season 82 · Week 8 · Day 51
|
Online: 2 867

Football

Football » English » Simulator Development Feedback

Last team in division to compete in play-off

Badge image
I have sent a bug report for this on March 22nd, Request-Tracker #463619:

Hi! Please, check "Senior League - Serbia - div1.1", the team "Trainspotting" should be in the last place, but it was put in the 3rd place, and will compete in play-off instead of "Ultimate F. Wizzards".

But nothing was done to fix this.

https://postimg.cc/ftxvjt7q
Views: 117 Posts: 10
 
Page 1
 
Reply
Last Message

Re: Last team in division to compete in play-off

Badge image
Badge image
[AUS]
President
milsu wrote:
I have sent a bug report for this on March 22nd, Request-Tracker #463619:

Hi! Please, check "Senior League - Serbia - div1.1", the team "Trainspotting" should be in the last place, but it was put in the 3rd place, and will compete in play-off instead of "Ultimate F. Wizzards".

But nothing was done to fix this.

https://postimg.cc/ftxvjt7q


Ultimate F. Wizards are not an active team. Transporting was promoted to third place and put in playoffs as they are the only other active team.

If you see the light grey names that is signifying the inactive teams

Re: Last team in division to compete in play-off

Badge image
Badge image
[MZUSA]
President
Neither team looks very active as both have only played league matches. Trainspotting has no players so not sure how they have been determined to be more active than a squad with actual players. Trainspotting looks to have lost every match this season by walk over.

Odg.: Last team in division to compete in play-off

Badge image
tree_amigos wrote:
Neither team looks very active as both have only played league matches. Trainspotting has no players so not sure how they have been determined to be more active than a squad with actual players. Trainspotting looks to have lost every match this season by walk over.

Yes, you are correct. But it could be that formally Trainspotting is still not completely abandoned, maybe it still got the manager who doesn't play, I don't know.

Re: Last team in division to compete in play-off

Badge image
Badge image
[FLUSA]
President
milsu wrote:
Yes, you are correct. But it could be that formally Trainspotting is still not completely abandoned, maybe it still got the manager who doesn't play, I don't know.


If I remember correctly this gets triggered when a manager doesn't login into his account for 2 months.

Re: Last team in division to compete in play-off

Badge image
Badge image
[LT-Cm]
President
Active teams are placed higher against a inactive teams, I think its good

Re: Last team in division to compete in play-off

Badge image
horas wrote:
Active teams are placed higher against a inactive teams, I think its good


Me too

Re: Last team in division to compete in play-off

Badge image
horas wrote:
Active teams are placed higher against a inactive teams, I think its good

I think that team is inactive, with 22 league matches lost on walk over because they don't have players.

Re: Last team in division to compete in play-off

Badge image
milsu wrote:
I think that team is inactive, with 22 league matches lost on walk over because they don't have players.


Well, then there's probably no issue there: inactive teams probably have no intention of getting the promotion through play-offs, and the (supposedly) active team without any players have no chance of getting the promotion (unless all other teams also have no players, which is highly unlikely).

Re: Last team in division to compete in play-off

Badge image
viedras20 wrote:
Well, then there's probably no issue there


The issue is that here is a bug or a glitch, how can a tem with 22 walk overs that finished last be placed on the 3rd place and participate in play-off?

Re: Last team in division to compete in play-off

Badge image
milsu wrote:
The issue is that here is a bug or a glitch, how can a tem with 22 walk overs that finished last be placed on the 3rd place and participate in play-off?


From the general MZ rules: "If your account shows no login for 70 consecutive days it will be considered inactive." This means that those teams that have been greyed out after the season ended are inactive teams. However, Trainspotting, according to this rule, is considered active because, I would guess, the owner of the team has logged in at least once during the 70 days before the end of the season. So basically it's a very clear rule according to which teams are considered either active or inactive, and the number of players you have are not relevant in any way.
 
Page 1