Incorrect username or password

 
28-01-2021 03:24
|
Season 77 · Week 4 · Day 24
|
Online: 2 078

Football

Football » English » ManagerZone talk

Im back.

Badge image
I just got back to the game since I played this in 2021 and got my team deleted and restarted in 2005. I was the First US National Coach and we finished 4th at that time in the World Cup.

I'm just wondering, at the moment I have around 50m USD. Is that considered as a lot of money Today?

Thank you
Views: 228 Posts: 12
 
Page 1
 
Reply
Last Message

Uuesti: Im back.

Badge image
Welcome back old buddy.:) Enough to get competitive first11.

Re: Im back.

Badge image
Ah ok. Thank you. Btw I think I remember your name haha.

Uuesti: Im back.

Badge image
rama2000 wrote:
Ah ok. Thank you. Btw I think I remember your name haha.


Remained in my friend list :D

Re: Im back.

Badge image
Wow. You've been playing for a long time. Its crazy how time flied, 19 years.

Re: Im back.

Badge image
What's up BRO?!!!! YOU BACK?!!! LOL, i just got back like this week too. Only got 9m USD, not as loaded as you.

Re: Im back.

Badge image
madmac wrote:
What's up BRO?!!!! YOU BACK?!!! LOL, i just got back like this week too. Only got 9m USD, not as loaded as you.


Welcome again! I came back in about 1 month and I am enjoying coming back!

Re: Im back.

Badge image
schr wrote:
Welcome again! I came back in about 1 month and I am enjoying coming back!


Thx u! Glad to be back.

Re: Im back.

Badge image
Welcome Back

Sv: Im back.

Badge image
Welcome back. I don't recognize your username but hopefully, you can bring some activity to managerzone.

Re: Im back.

Badge image
rama2000 wrote:
I just got back to the game since I played this in 2021 and got my team deleted and restarted in 2005. I was the First US National Coach and we finished 4th at that time in the World Cup.

I'm just wondering, at the moment I have around 50m USD. Is that considered as a lot of money Today?

Thank you


r u indonesian?

Sv: Im back.

Badge image
bukankita wrote:
r u indonesian?


you can click on his profile to see what country he is from(United states)

Beantwortet: Im back.

Badge image
nice to see you guys back!
 
Page 1