Incorrect username or password

 
15-08-2020 18:00
|
Season 75 · Week 6 · Day 40
|
Online: 4 201

Football

Football » English » Suggestions/Improvements

Loan market

Badge image
I suggest the creation of a loan market in ManagerZone.
It's basically a win-win to every club, the player loaned out gets more experience and simultaneously the team loaning him out doesn't have the player as a burdon in the squad.
Not sure if I needed to explain, just didn't want to leave it so empty.
Thoughts?
Views: 67 Posts: 14
 
Page 1
 
Reply
Last Message

Re: Loan market

Badge image
Badge image
[AUS]
President
Way too much room for misuse and cheating

Ri: Loan market

Badge image
What about a maximum of 1 player lent between two team? Would that avoid cheating?

Ri: Loan market

Badge image
I mean 1 for every season, more or less like the normal trades...

Re: Loan market

Badge image
Badge image
[AUS]
President
goalsaurus wrote:
What about a maximum of 1 player lent between two team? Would that avoid cheating?


I don’t think that would stop anything at all, just make it a little harder

Re: Loan market

Badge image
Badge image
[TZN]
President
You can loan one player from a club each season, and loan out one player each season. Cap it off and I think it would be alright.

Re: Loan market

Badge image
Badge image
[AUS]
President
Maybe youth player loan system with strict regulations to make it harder to abuse but definitely not senior. You don’t want teams loaning players for a season to win them titles.

I think it’s just not need and too hard to implement without area for it to be abused

Re: Loan market

Badge image
Badge image
[TZN]
President
chucky06 wrote:
Maybe youth player loan system with strict regulations to make it harder to abuse but definitely not senior. You don’t want teams loaning players for a season to win them titles.

I think it’s just not need and too hard to implement without area for it to be abused


ONE player don’t win you a title.

Re: Loan market

Badge image
Badge image
[MZUSA]
President
So you're saying that you can only loan out a single player and can only have one player in on loan?

Who decides what the player trains in? What about training camps? What are the limits for how many times a player could be loaned out? Can a player be loaned to the same club multiple seasons? Is there a fee for either team (beyond salary)?

Re: Loan market

Badge image
Badge image
[TZN]
President
Yep pretty much. It’s to limit the possibilities for abuse.

The team he wears the kit for decide what he trains and can send to TC covering all costs. The player should be able to be loaned out as many times as possible (1/season). The same club can loan multiple times. I’d set a fee as 50% of player value. Motherclub can cancel the loan with 7 day notice period and a full loan fee refund for the team loaning the player, and another 50% value fee for the motherteam.

If a loan is cancelled during the first 28 days of the season, the club who loaned can then loan a new player.

Edit: typos /dis
Edited: 31-07-2020 12:00
Total edits: 2

Ri: Loan market

Badge image
Who decides what the player trains in? What about training camps? What are the limits for how many times a player could be loaned out? Can a player be loaned to the same club multiple seasons? Is there a fee for either team (beyond salary)?

I will suggest to copy the reality whenever it's possible.

Re: Loan market

Badge image
Badge image
[FLUSA]
President
disinocht wrote:
Yep pretty much. It’s to limit the possibilities for abuse.

The team he wears the kit for decide what he trains and can send to TC covering all costs. The player should be able to be loaned out as many times as possible (1/season). The same club can loan multiple times. I’d set a fee as 50% of player value. Motherclub can cancel the loan with 7 day notice period and a full loan fee refund for the team loaning the player, and another 50% value fee for the motherteam.

If a loan is cancelled during the first 28 days of the season, the club who loaned can then loan a new player.

Edit: typos /dis


Lets forget for a minute the massive potential for cheating and work on the practicallity of the idea.

Why would anyone send a loaned player to TC? Why even bother training the player? I mean, if you loan a player is to use it, not to invest your money and resources to improve the player for the real owner.

There's also few benefits for the owner of the player, if you loan a young player he might get poor training and will most likely miss critical TCs, therefore his market value will decrease due to being undertrained, if it's an older player, why would you even consider loaning out a senior player? If it's a senior player he should be either playing on your team or sold, but what could you possibly gain by loaning him? Players don't get any younger...

Ri: Loan market

Badge image
Ok, here's my idea to solve the problem darkline is pointing out (basically no one would be interested in the loan market).
The team where the player arrive cannot send that player to TC, however, once both teams agree on the skill to train, the player will receive training like he is in TC on that skill. So the team sending the player will know he is going to receive the best training and the team receiving the player will be able to use him.

Re: Loan market

Badge image
I really believe that we need a lot of updates to this game, but I'm not sure that a loaning system would help, I'm afraid.
For me, the transfer system is not important enough at the moment, in order to update a loan system as well, because:

1. You would take the minimum importance of that system, and dilute it with another system as well.

2. the game's problem is not that people can't find players, but the fact that they can't afford them. There are a lot of good older players on the market for those who are looking, while the main teams that would consider loaning (in your view) would not want to cover for the expense of those players, for long periods of time.
All that is because the system is placed around wages, and whether you afford to keep a team or not.

3. It would only facilitate those who are cheating the game, and would probably help at developing "farming" teams, where the main team would produce youngsters, and the farm would grown them.

4. there are way more important updates to consider instead, such as: a more dynamic contract system; developing a a marketing department which can influence the income at the stadium gate, and choosing different options of sponsors, based on performance bonuses; developing a proper scouting system, and on that basis, being able to scout youngsters and recruit better players (or at least a higher chance to do so), etc.

Sorry.

Re: Loan market

Badge image
Badge image
[FLUSA]
President
goalsaurus wrote:
Ok, here's my idea to solve the problem darkline is pointing out (basically no one would be interested in the loan market).
The team where the player arrive cannot send that player to TC, however, once both teams agree on the skill to train, the player will receive training like he is in TC on that skill. So the team sending the player will know he is going to receive the best training and the team receiving the player will be able to use him.


Aside from the fact that this is an unnecesary update, do you realize the enourmous potential for cheating? Basically anyone willing to risk their account to cheat by opening a 2nd/3rd/4th/etc team could send his players on loan to his satellite accounts, get free TCs, pay no salaries & on top of that, get a fee from the loan.

The only way it could work is if players from innactive teams could be loaned out by the system and if a player is succesfully loaned for a season, that player is put on a player pool for the subsequent season so they could still get training even if the team dissapears and as long as he's succesfully loan, he'll be part of the player's pool for next season.

Still, not sure if it's worth it & it would take a lot of work & resources to implement a system like this.
 
Page 1