Incorrect username or password

 
23-01-2021 08:43
|
Season 77 · Week 3 · Day 19
|
Online: 2 117

Football

Football » English » Suggestions/Improvements

U21 Official

Badge image
Badge image
[RACING]
President
Views: 729 Posts: 232
Previous
Page 1 2 3 4 5
 
Reply
Last Message

Odp: U21 Official

Badge image
+1

Odp: U21 Official

Badge image
full agree from my side!!!

Re: U21 Official

Badge image
@wrc76
You pointed out the negative points of the category ... higher wages and paying for retirement renovations, but forget that there are more official competitions for senior teams, that the purchase price is infinitely less than the values practiced in the youth categories and that there is no need to work on the formation of new players, because the team lasts more than one season. As for my weekly expenses: my weekly cost is 760,000 USD And sorry, if you’re spending so much on a senior team it’s because you don’t know how to manage, after all you only have 14 professional players and 23 youth players 500,000 USD a week is more than enough to have a high level team and you don’t need to spend on CT, U18 are free.

Re: U21 Official

Badge image
Badge image
[FLUSA]
President
matiassales wrote:
@wrc76
You pointed out the negative points of the category ... higher wages and paying for retirement renovations, but forget that there are more official competitions for senior teams


That's incorrect, if you bothered to looked at the calendar of official competitions, you'll see that you're wrong (in cyan or light blue are the official cups)



You have, 11 official senior cups and 12 official Uxx cups, so actually you have 1 more official Uxx cup.


matiassales wrote:
that the purchase price is infinitely less than the values practiced in the youth categories and that there is no need to work on the formation of new players, because the team lasts more than one season.


Where did you get that idea? Average value of decent senior players is between $3M to $7M and I'm not talking superstars, those go from anything between $10M to $15M. Also, if you don't work on the formation of new players you'll be bankrupt really fast...

In any case, the math is quite simple and applies to all teams, if you have a good team you'll have players at least 27/28 y/old in average, they'll last 2/3 seasons before deteriorations hit, mantaining a senior team only causes expenses, rarely you buy a senior player for your starter team and you get a profit when you sell, usually you sell at a loss. Now here's the funny part, you still need to train Uxx players because otherwise, you won't get any profit to maintain the expense created by the senior team... so basically, the difference between a team with a senior team and a team with only Uxx is that the Uxx gets to keep most of the profit because they don't have the expense created by the senior team.

I'm not complaining, my focus is on my senior team but I still profit from Uxx cups and of course, all my profit comes from selling Uxx players as it's the only way to make money on this game. Is just that there's no way to pretend that running only a Uxx isn't an advantage, if you only have a Uxx team and you're not making juicy profits then you're doing something wrong.
Edited: 11-06-2020 22:44
Total edits: 1

Re: U21 Official

Badge image
Badge image
[Zoo]
President
darkline wrote:


The problem in that case aren't the Uxx competitions, most of the managers that earn a lot of money didn't compete in any category, they only spent a lot of hours in the market.

This is not a "war" between cup prices in different categories that in general is irrelevant for everyone, the problem in that case is the market-centered game that Mz became, injecting a huge amount of money in bonus every season. But that is another problem, not derivated to play in one or another competition.

Last season I earned 1,5 million in bonuses and only 500k in cup prices, thats a general rule in every team, very rare cases earn the same amount between bonuses and competitions. So thats not the problem.

Re: U21 Official

Badge image
Badge image
[FLUSA]
President
I mean, if almost feels like we're arguing for the sake of arguing but I partially agree in regards that MZ become a market-centered game, but that's because prices of players are at an all time high, senior teams need to make profit by selling Uxx players to Uxx teams because those teams have the money to pay the ridiculous prices that are asked for... pretty much a vicious circle, also depending on how many cup games you get at home you make about $700K between ticket sales / merchandise / prizes on every cup you reach the finals. Make the finales on 4/5 cups and you will have about an extra $4M profit, is not a blind guess btw, this has been a crappy season for me but that's pretty much what I make from cups on an average season thanks to good runs not only on senior cups, but also Uxx cups, last season I won the u18/U23/Senior Cups, made the finals on 5/6 senior/u18 cups, not lucky getting home games though or I would had easily made a $6M/$7M profit from cups only.

Re: U21 Official

Badge image
Badge image
[FLUSA]
President
franella82 wrote:
The problem in that case aren't the Uxx competitions, most of the managers that earn a lot of money didn't compete in any category, they only spent a lot of hours in the market.


But yes, this is definitively true too, some people seems to be playing monopoly instead of managerzone...

Re: U21 Official

Badge image
I agree with darkline

Re: U21 Official

Badge image
@wrc76
I apologize, I marked you by mistake twice.

Re: U21 Official

Badge image
darkline wrote:
I don't like saying something is true or untrue without facts, So I went ahead to prove or disprove what I'm saying and since you're brazilian, I picked the current leader on the U21 Brazilian Top League for my experiment, a team named Xerem Academy and this is how he fared on players sold on the period going from Jan 6th to April 10th, so this is how much profit/loss he made on a 3 month period which covers last season, I only ignored transfers in which no profit/loss were made or it was negligible.

Emerson Leite -300 000
Ademar Torres +400 000
Rui Araujo +600 000
Fernandao Donatello - 90 000
Leonardo Mello +160 000
Geovanni Smith +1 100 000
Vanderson Mota +180 000
Luis Maciel -150 000
Nando Correa +500 000
Belo Leiva +100 000
Dave DiBartolo - 500 000
Valdo Queiroz +50 000
Marek Juraka +250 000
Vito Mangueira +500 000
Marcelino Meireles +500 000
Luis Baptista +600 000
Andrew Kutubaev +500 000
Giussepe Donaldson -50 000
Andre Lopez +1 000 000
Frank Bittencourt -150 000
Flavinho Santos +850 000
Di Santo +2 200 000
Duarte de Toledo +213 000
Marcus de Amorim +200 000
Dino Vale +7 100 000
Anisio de Almeida +50 000
Tarcisio Drasena +1 800 000
Naldo Godoi -150 000
Dario Cunha +500 000
Romario Gol +500 000
Tibuercio Bertaci -500 000
Anselmo Prado +80 000
Cauan Trevisan +700 000
Cesar Drasena +100 000
Denilson Vander +200 000
Sadri Tukelay +1 000 000
Denilson Borges +1 200 000

So for this particular team, taking in account the players he sold at a loss and the players he sold with a profit, he ended up making a profit on players he bought to compete and then sold, for a grand total of $21.143.000 on one season, so I'll say my rough estimate that a U21 manager with no senior team makes about $20M to $30M a season seems to be spot on.



I know the manager of this team and I went to talk to him about it.
He told me that last season he really made a good profit, it was an unusual season, which normally doesn't happen.
At the time he was still in division 1, and not in the major league in Brazil.
In this current season, his team was much more expensive, and I doubt that he will be able to make an equal profit last season.

another thing, in your account you did not deduct the amounts spent in the training center, salaries and taxes from the sale of each player, so these profit numbers are actually much lower, at least 30% I would say.

Re: U21 Official

Badge image
Badge image
[AUS]
President
Also agree with Darkline. The game should be focusing on its roots and encourage teams to participate in senior competition and running a team of strength before any additions that would further encourage managers to disregard senior leagues.

Re: U21 Official

Badge image
@darkline
I think your problem is management.
He doesn't know how to organize and thinks the game is unfair.
As you said in the table above, there are 11 official senior cups, 6 U23 cups and 6 U18 cups. Almost all teams that play senior and know how to manage, also dispute the U18 that would give 18 official cups. Whoever plays in the U21 category ends up being prejudiced, because they have no chance of winning any official cup.
And the fact of having money is more merit of management than injustice of the game, after all, there are rich teams in all categories, it is up to the manager to choose the best strategy.
If your local market is not favorable, use the vacancies of gringos wisely, as I am sure you have more vacancies than the other countries, so you need to train few national players.
Basically this is it, you totally escaped the topic, the idea of ​​official cups for the U21 category is great and I am totally in favor, I hope you implement it.

Re: U21 Official

Badge image
* 17 official cups

Re: U21 Official

Badge image
darkline wrote:
In any case, this is already solved by implementing the cup calender I proposed...



it was not solved.
I did not agree with your idea to lower the values ​​of the official cups uxx.
it makes no sense.

you want it to decrease the income values ​​of the World Cups, claiming that the market will go crazy, that prices will rise a lot.
You have to be very innocent to believe that just that extra income would make everyone rich. it seems ahahahahahahhaahhahahahaha
this income would only help to pay weekly expenses a little, nothing more.

And the teams that would profit a little more from this income from the Cups, are the teams that manage to reach the playoff phase. For that the team has to be good, and certainly the owner of the team invested a lot of money for that. Few teams will achieve such a profit.

Re: U21 Official

Badge image
Badge image
[AUS]
President
matiassales wrote:
@darkline
I think your problem is management.
He doesn't know how to organize and thinks the game is unfair.
As you said in the table above, there are 11 official senior cups, 6 U23 cups and 6 U18 cups. Almost all teams that play senior and know how to manage, also dispute the U18 that would give 18 official cups. Whoever plays in the U21 category ends up being prejudiced, because they have no chance of winning any official cup.
And the fact of having money is more merit of management than injustice of the game, after all, there are rich teams in all categories, it is up to the manager to choose the best strategy.
If your local market is not favorable, use the vacancies of gringos wisely, as I am sure you have more vacancies than the other countries, so you need to train few national players.
Basically this is it, you totally escaped the topic, the idea of ​​official cups for the U21 category is great and I am totally in favor, I hope you implement it.


I’m sorry but questioning someone’s management capabilities which are far superior to your own as well as their achievements and dedication to this game is laughable.

If you don’t see the unbalance in senior/Uxx competitions and how adding u21 will further be detrimental you never will. This is fine and your entitled to your opinion as is everyone on this post. If you want to make anything personal and question ones management I recommended you have the achievements, working knowledge of years in the game and resume to back it up though.

Re: U21 Official

Badge image
darkline wrote:
And that's another perfect example, if you have only a U18 team your expenses are minimum, you have free TCs, $44K in salaries if you have a full academy and minimum staff as you'll only need coaches for youths, then sell the players when they graduate for a profit and you're all set to accumulate money.

All I'm saying is that this happens, is a fact and denying is not logical as all the data supports what I'm saying. In any case I'm not proposing at this time any changes in regard to income, if I wanted to do that I'd create another thread.

Initially I mentioned the income because there is no way to add extra Uxx cups to the official schedule but since then, I found a way and posted a way to add them and at the same time distribute Uxx income a bit fairer among the different categories.


Yes, if the manager is going to choose a category to play just wanting a certain profit, that would be u18.
It is the only category where there is no way to lose money, and certainly the team will get rich playing only it.

But we all know that.

If someone wants to increase the cash, they will only play u18.

stay there for 10 seasons and see how much money has accumulated.

But is this fun? I think not.

so, if we all know that u18 is like that, what is the problem with having official cups in u21 tbm?
Since u21 is much nicer, and depending on the manager, can the team make a profit or not?


I mean, official cup u21 already!

Re: U21 Official

Badge image
wrc76 wrote:
I agree with your proposal, I think we all are here because finally after so long we would be being officially and deservedly recognized for everything exposed in the thread ... the owners of the game do not lose money, they can even increase their collection, and they can also add the U21 World League by barely increasing the cost of the pass to the World Leagues as the Swedish friends are proposing in their forum ... therefore, we would all be happy ... that is why friends of the Crew. .. speaking in soccer terms, we have left itching for them to convert the goal ... we are all in the stands waiting to shout it out!
Let's go with this!


that's right!

go go go official u21 cups and u21 world league!

Re: U21 Official

Badge image
darkline wrote:
That's incorrect, if you bothered to looked at the calendar of official competitions, you'll see that you're wrong (in cyan or light blue are the official cups)



You have, 11 official senior cups and 12 official Uxx cups, so actually you have 1 more official Uxx cup.




Where did you get that idea? Average value of decent senior players is between $3M to $7M and I'm not talking superstars, those go from anything between $10M to $15M. Also, if you don't work on the formation of new players you'll be bankrupt really fast...

In any case, the math is quite simple and applies to all teams, if you have a good team you'll have players at least 27/28 y/old in average, they'll last 2/3 seasons before deteriorations hit, mantaining a senior team only causes expenses, rarely you buy a senior player for your starter team and you get a profit when you sell, usually you sell at a loss. Now here's the funny part, you still need to train Uxx players because otherwise, you won't get any profit to maintain the expense created by the senior team... so basically, the difference between a team with a senior team and a team with only Uxx is that the Uxx gets to keep most of the profit because they don't have the expense created by the senior team.

I'm not complaining, my focus is on my senior team but I still profit from Uxx cups and of course, all my profit comes from selling Uxx players as it's the only way to make money on this game. Is just that there's no way to pretend that running only a Uxx isn't an advantage, if you only have a Uxx team and you're not making juicy profits then you're doing something wrong.



friend, you are making a mess in the assumptions.
you see, every team has a focus, whether u18, u21, u23 or senior. Each one chooses his / her own category. If I have a u21 team as the main focus, why am I going to have a 23 year old or 25 player or any other age?
The same applies to the senior, if you have a senior, you don't have to have a lot of young people because your expenses will be very high and you will not be able to pay.

I used to only play senior, I always liked it a lot, most of the years I play mz, it was playing senior. And I know that it really is a category bound to fail over time.
I played knowing it, just as you must know and accept.

now i'm playing u21 and i'm really enjoying it. If one day you run out of money on the senior, I happen to come and play some uxx. it is very cool.

Re: U21 Official

Badge image
franella82 wrote:
The problem in that case aren't the Uxx competitions, most of the managers that earn a lot of money didn't compete in any category, they only spent a lot of hours in the market.

This is not a "war" between cup prices in different categories that in general is irrelevant for everyone, the problem in that case is the market-centered game that Mz became, injecting a huge amount of money in bonus every season. But that is another problem, not derivated to play in one or another competition.

Last season I earned 1,5 million in bonuses and only 500k in cup prices, thats a general rule in every team, very rare cases earn the same amount between bonuses and competitions. So thats not the problem.



I agree with you.

the money that the team earns in cups is very little compared to the money that the game gives us for free, every season.

Re: U21 Official

Badge image
darkline wrote:
I mean, if almost feels like we're arguing for the sake of arguing but I partially agree in regards that MZ become a market-centered game, but that's because prices of players are at an all time high, senior teams need to make profit by selling Uxx players to Uxx teams because those teams have the money to pay the ridiculous prices that are asked for... pretty much a vicious circle, also depending on how many cup games you get at home you make about $700K between ticket sales / merchandise / prizes on every cup you reach the finals. Make the finales on 4/5 cups and you will have about an extra $4M profit, is not a blind guess btw, this has been a crappy season for me but that's pretty much what I make from cups on an average season thanks to good runs not only on senior cups, but also Uxx cups, last season I won the u18/U23/Senior Cups, made the finals on 5/6 senior/u18 cups, not lucky getting home games though or I would had easily made a $6M/$7M profit from cups only.



you can win all this because there are few teams in your country, so it’s much easier to reach the finals.

But countries where there is a large number of teams, this does not happen. it is very difficult to reach the final. There is no such hegemony.

Re: U21 Official

Badge image
chucky06 wrote:
I’m sorry but questioning someone’s management capabilities which are far superior to your own as well as their achievements and dedication to this game is laughable.

If you don’t see the unbalance in senior/Uxx competitions and how adding u21 will further be detrimental you never will. This is fine and your entitled to your opinion as is everyone on this post. If you want to make anything personal and question ones management I recommended you have the achievements, working knowledge of years in the game and resume to back it up though.


I'm just showing that the boy's comment doesn't make any sense, after all, there are official competitions in all categories (Senior, U23 and U18) and why wouldn't there be in U21?
And capacities superior to mine?
Where did you get that from?
I just refuted a matter of lack of focus, if you play in the senior category, you don't need to train players, you just have 14 high level senior players and work with the U18, whatever you are doing in addition, you are losing focus and wasting precious resources.

Re: U21 Official

Badge image
Badge image
[FLUSA]
President
du_mv wrote:
it was not solved.
I did not agree with your idea to lower the values ​​of the official cups uxx.
it makes no sense.


You mean lowering the amount of U23/18 cups to be able to fit U21 cups on the official calender? There are 23 official cups in a season, there've to be balanced between senior/Uxx cups, at the moment the balance isn't perfect as there are 11 Senior and 12 Uxx cups, if you want U21 official cups you need to fit them in that schedule and the only way to do that is what I proposed. Without reducing the amount of cups, crew would have to add 6 U21 cups, 6 Senior cups to keep the balance for a total of 12 new official cups bringing the amount of cups from 23 cups to 35 and I tell you buddy, you can huff and puff but that's a non starter.

Re: U21 Official

Badge image
Badge image
[FLUSA]
President
du_mv wrote:
in your account you did not deduct the amounts spent in the training center, salaries and taxes from the sale of each player, so these profit numbers are actually much lower, at least 30% I would say.


I'll try another random top team later just for the kicks, as for expenses everyone has them, I also pay salaries, training camps , taxes, coaches and that's on top of mantaining an expensive senior team.



du_mv wrote:
The same applies to the senior, if you have a senior, you don't have to have a lot of young people because your expenses will be very high and you will not be able to pay.

I used to only play senior, I always liked it a lot, most of the years I play mz, it was playing senior. And I know that it really is a category bound to fail over time.
I played knowing it, just as you must know and accept.


I'll just say you don't understand the economics of the game, senior is not a category in which you're bound to fail overtime but you need to find a way to finance the team and to do that, you need young players and be somewhat competitive at Uxx level, I know very well what I'm talking about and I know very well what my income would be if I didn't choose to mantain a senior team, as a matter of fact at the moment I have $40M and my balance usually grows a bit every season despite the expense of mantaining a senior team.

Re: U21 Official

Badge image
Badge image
[FLUSA]
President
Just to give some rough numbers, because I feel some people write here without really understanding cup income, cup income is cup prizes, facility takings and ticket sales.


Income 1 320 280 USD
Facility takings 469 271 USD
Ticket sales 604 372 USD
Board bonus 60 621 USD
Cup prize money 61 816 USD
Sponsor revenue 124 200 USD

And this was my income the previous week:


Income 2 607 120 USD
Facility takings 545 606 USD
Ticket sales 873 747 USD
Player sale 159 763 USD
Board bonus 780 173 USD
Sponsor revenue 124 200 USD
Cup prize money 123 631 USD

And this has been a poor season for me as I didn't reach as many cup finals as expected, specially at U23/U18 level and yes... cup income is one of the things that helps to increase my ticket sales & facility takings and it could be more but I'm extremely unlucky and get away games quite often, which means my "facility takings" are lower than they could be.

So you could say my team partially depends on cup income and having good cup runs, if we get more cups then that's better for me as I'll get even more income, but quite simple, you can't add more than the 23 official cups we already have so if you want U21 official cups, you need to do it between those parameters and the ONLY solution to do that is what I proposed, but if you think you have a better solution go ahead and do tell.
Edited: 12-06-2020 11:42
Total edits: 1

Re: U21 Official

Badge image
darkline wrote:
You mean lowering the amount of U23/18 cups to be able to fit U21 cups on the official calender? There are 23 official cups in a season, there've to be balanced between senior/Uxx cups, at the moment the balance isn't perfect as there are 11 Senior and 12 Uxx cups, if you want U21 official cups you need to fit them in that schedule and the only way to do that is what I proposed. Without reducing the amount of cups, crew would have to add 6 U21 cups, 6 Senior cups to keep the balance for a total of 12 new official cups bringing the amount of cups from 23 cups to 35 and I tell you buddy, you can huff and puff but that's a non starter.


but why do you have to decrease the uxx cups?
you still don't understand. I will write in capital letters for you to understand what I mean: WHO PLAYS U21 PRA VALER, DOES NOT PLAY U23 PRA VALER. WHO PLAYS U23 FOR VALER, DOESN'T PLAY U21 FOR VALER. Just participate, with no chance of reaching the top 16 in the cups.

Therefore, there is no reason to decrease the amount of official cups in the uxx to enter the u21 cups.

Understand, once and for all, each manager has the choice to play the category he wants, and he should not suffer any penalty for that. It is not because you chose senior as your main team, that all people who play u21 or u23, have to receive less.
Rights must be equal for everyone. I spend money on this game just like you. And I deserve to be treated equally, that is, to have the same competitions and to collect the same amount of money in the matches.

Do you understand now what I'm trying to say?

Re: U21 Official

Badge image
darkline wrote:
I'll try another random top team later just for the kicks, as for expenses everyone has them, I also pay salaries, training camps , taxes, coaches and that's on top of mantaining an expensive senior team.





I'll just say you don't understand the economics of the game, senior is not a category in which you're bound to fail overtime but you need to find a way to finance the team and to do that, you need young players and be somewhat competitive at Uxx level, I know very well what I'm talking about and I know very well what my income would be if I didn't choose to mantain a senior team, as a matter of fact at the moment I have $40M and my balance usually grows a bit every season despite the expense of mantaining a senior team.



Oh my gosh! do you have 40 million and still growing? It seems very easy to play MZ in your country. Here in Brazil this is impossible.

And you with all that money, making a profit every season, you still come to cry in this forum thinking that uxx wins a lot of money and that the official cups for u21 should go down ??
You can only be kidding, right? hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahaahha

Re: U21 Official

Badge image
darkline wrote:
Just to give some rough numbers, because I feel some people write here without really understanding cup income, cup income is cup prizes, facility takings and ticket sales.


Income 1 320 280 USD
Facility takings 469 271 USD
Ticket sales 604 372 USD
Board bonus 60 621 USD
Cup prize money 61 816 USD
Sponsor revenue 124 200 USD

And this was my income the previous week:


Income 2 607 120 USD
Facility takings 545 606 USD
Ticket sales 873 747 USD
Player sale 159 763 USD
Board bonus 780 173 USD
Sponsor revenue 124 200 USD
Cup prize money 123 631 USD

And this has been a poor season for me as I didn't reach as many cup finals as expected, specially at U23/U18 level and yes... cup income is one of the things that helps to increase my ticket sales & facility takings and it could be more but I'm extremely unlucky and get away games quite often, which means my "facility takings" are lower than they could be.

So you could say my team partially depends on cup income and having good cup runs, if we get more cups then that's better for me as I'll get even more income, but quite simple, you can't add more than the 23 official cups we already have so if you want U21 official cups, you need to do it between those parameters and the ONLY solution to do that is what I proposed, but if you think you have a better solution go ahead and do tell.


Your team makes a lot of money !!!

look at my team's recipes last week and conclude:

Facilities revenue 136 821 USD
Ticket revenue 230 053 USD
Board bonus 75 625 USD
Cash prize for 4th place in the 5th division of the World League. 2 005 USD
Sponsorship revenue 79 503 USD

See how teams that play u21 win very little ??

and you still refuse to believe it.
The numbers are there.

against facts there are no arguments.

Did you tell me to give you a better idea?
The idea is already given by the Argentines in this topic of the forum: the creation of the official cups for the u21, just as they exist in the u23 and the senior.
So to be fair for all teams that play u21.

there is no one to invent stories of decreasing uxx cup revenues or reducing the number of uxx cups.
just add the official cups for those who play u21 to have the same benefits that all of you have been having all these years.

We just want equality.
equal rights for everyone.

Re: U21 Official

Badge image
Badge image
[FLUSA]
President
du_mv wrote:
Oh my gosh! do you have 40 million and still growing? It seems very easy to play MZ in your country. Here in Brazil this is impossible.

And you with all that money, making a profit every season, you still come to cry in this forum thinking that uxx wins a lot of money and that the official cups for u21 should go down ??
You can only be kidding, right? hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahaahha


Again you miss the point, I also play Uxx cups but my focus is on my seniors, got to the final of the U18 Champions Cup twice, got to the final stages of other international U18/U23 cups, I know Uxx makes money because I make money thanks to Uxx cups, is not only the cups but the fact you can buy players to use on the cups and then sell them for a profit, which is something easier to do if you have a large market like Brazil or similar countries, $40M isn't a lot of money, I know managers in other Countries that only have Uxx teams and they have between $200M to $300M because they make as much money as I do but they don't waste it in mantaining senior teams, that's just a fact.... or why do you think quite often you see players going on the market for $10M to $15M? It was something rare to see in the past but is getting to be quite common this days.

Anyway, just for your peace of mind I'll let you know I don't decide anything, but all I'm going to say is that if you ask the impossible you're likely to get nothing, ask something reasonable and then you might get some results.

Re: U21 Official

Badge image
darkline wrote:
Again you miss the point, I also play Uxx cups but my focus is on my seniors, got to the final of the U18 Champions Cup twice, got to the final stages of other international U18/U23 cups, I know Uxx makes money because I make money thanks to Uxx cups, is not only the cups but the fact you can buy players to use on the cups and then sell them for a profit, which is something easier to do if you have a large market like Brazil or similar countries, $40M isn't a lot of money, I know managers in other Countries that only have Uxx teams and they have between $200M to $300M because they make as much money as I do but they don't waste it in mantaining senior teams, that's just a fact.... or why do you think quite often you see players going on the market for $10M to $15M? It was something rare to see in the past but is getting to be quite common this days.

Anyway, just for your peace of mind I'll let you know I don't decide anything, but all I'm going to say is that if you ask the impossible you're likely to get nothing, ask something reasonable and then you might get some results.


Yeah, you play u23 and u18, in addition to the senior. Then you can earn money from hearts in the 3 categories. I, who play U18 and U21 only, cannot earn even half of their revenue. That's the problem. That's why there has to be official cups for u21 as well.

All teams playing u21 suffer from it.
we are the only ones who do not have the cup revenue, while all the other teams receive this.

Re: U21 Official

Badge image
+1

Odp: U21 Official

Badge image
I agree

Re: U21 Official

Badge image
U21 Oficial Cup is one step to uniformize all categories in MZ.

More teams will compete in U21 national cups, witch leads to more teams competing in partners cups.

MZ will win with this small change and managers get more fun.
Previous
Page 1 2 3 4 5