Incorrect username or password

 
24-02-2021 21:35
|
Season 77 · Week 8 · Day 51
|
Online: 3 883

Football

Football » English » Suggestions/Improvements

Deteriorations

Badge image
Sorry to open this up again, guys.

But why, oh WHY, do players deteriorate so quickly in this game? One of my starting strikers and my goalkeeper have lost a ball in Speed and Stamina EACH, and it's only day 3 of the new season?! They've both pretty much useless now, and the annoying thing is that I can't even counter it as the players are already on physio.

Can't this begin in their 30's? Is there any chance of the crew looking into this? Surely I can't be the only one who now dreads the start of a new season?

Let me know your thoughts, guys!

Best,

J
Views: 202 Posts: 7
 
Page 1
 
Reply
Last Message

Re: Deteriorations

Badge image
If they are under 30, you should be able to regain lost balls by having a physio and retrain them on speed or stamina for a day or two.

Re: Deteriorations

Badge image
you also have to remember that the majority of this is visual. If you have an 8 speed, 7 stamina striker and deterioration kick in, they have only deteriorated to 7.98 Speed & 6.98 Stamina after a couple of days. Even though it looks like they have lost a full skill ball, they've only lost a few percentage points of a ball.

Re: Deteriorations

Badge image
smiller29 wrote:
you also have to remember that the majority of this is visual. If you have an 8 speed, 7 stamina striker and deterioration kick in, they have only deteriorated to 7.98 Speed & 6.98 Stamina after a couple of days. Even though it looks like they have lost a full skill ball, they've only lost a few percentage points of a ball.


True but in terms of resale value its important.

I get why the crew have done it, but I think that making all players like Wayne Rooney isn't a good replication of the game.

Re: Deteriorations

Badge image
coconut_wolf_bandit wrote:
...but I think that making all players like Wayne Rooney isn't a good replication of the game.


you mean peaking at 24/25?

Re: Deteriorations

Badge image
smiller29 wrote:
you mean peaking at 24/25?


And crawling faster than they can run haha.

I agree with anyone who says that players shouldn't deteriorate at such a young age, AND that experience hits 10 too early.

Re: Deteriorations

Badge image
coconut_wolf_bandit wrote:
I agree with anyone who says that players shouldn't deteriorate at such a young age, AND that experience hits 10 too early.


I have said this in the forums before but I would like to see 10 experience hit at 28 years old to offset the deteriorations. Basically you would get 2 years of absolute 100% peak play out of a player and then a couple of seasons with (aged 26/27) of peak skills with 8/9 experience and a couple of seasons with almost peak skills (slight deteriorations in Speed/Stamina) and 10 experience. This would give 5/6 seasone of EXCELLENT performance out of the players. However, this would actually make things worse than they currently are as i think most people peak in experience around 26 now.

Re: Deteriorations

Badge image
smiller29 wrote:
I have said this in the forums before but I would like to see 10 experience hit at 28 years old to offset the deteriorations. Basically you would get 2 years of absolute 100% peak play out of a player and then a couple of seasons with (aged 26/27) of peak skills with 8/9 experience and a couple of seasons with almost peak skills (slight deteriorations in Speed/Stamina) and 10 experience. This would give 5/6 seasone of EXCELLENT performance out of the players. However, this would actually make things worse than they currently are as i think most people peak in experience around 26 now.


I love that suggestion! But why are you saying it makes things worse???
 
Page 1