Incorrect username or password

 
19-01-2021 19:51
|
Season 77 · Week 3 · Day 15
|
Online: 3 776

Football

Football » English » Suggestions/Improvements

different skills for goalkeepers

Badge image
O my god. Somebody should to think

many of footbalers skills are completly usefull for goalkeepers.

What for should my goalkeeper to train shooting or tackling.
What for should my goalkeeper to train speed or stamina if he is staying only in the line.

O my god. Peaople.

Simply good job.

Do all goalkeepers in footbal and in hockey only three/four usefull skills. For example:
play intelidence, set plays, jumping (in football), reflex.

to extend/to prolong/ to elongate/long this skills for 20 balls.

Dear Crew. Please to built this game clever for us. This is Your game. Just think and do it more real.

http://mzplayer.se/?id=1214191620

Which skill should I to train my hockey goalkeeper for the rest of his career ? Who knows ? Nobody knows. Neither of rest skills is usefull...
Views: 679 Posts: 11
 
Page 1
 
Reply
Last Message

Re: different skills for goalkeepers

Badge image
Shooting ? O yeah. Shooting.

Re: different skills for goalkeepers

Badge image
you do realize that if they had a set training regime for keepers, then you would be forced to train certain youths as keepers, and if you wanted to randomly select a youth to train as a keeper you couldn't.

as it stands, speed, stamina, player intel, keeping, ball control, aerial passing, set plays and possibly passing are all useful for keepers. that should keep you training for quite a while.

i have had position players max out at 24 years old before, i've never had a keeper max that young because keeping takes sooooo much longer to train than any of the other skills

Re: different skills for goalkeepers

Badge image
There should be a seperate box for 'Goalkeeping Abilities' on the players card.

Highlighting the attributes of..
Communication
Handling
Reflexes
Kicking
Diving
Jumping
etc...

Ri: different skills for goalkeepers

Badge image
I think something like that is too complicated. Let stick to the 3D.

Re: different skills for goalkeepers

Badge image
The goalkeeper system is way too simplistic, an shitty goalkeepers seem to do a good job nonetheless, but i think there are other more important things that would need attention, before this.

Re: different skills for goalkeepers

Badge image
Badge image
[AUS]
President
This post is 5 years old and best left that way. As said, goalkeeping attributes are something so far down on the list of priorities. You’d also mess with the whole sim, training etc adding new attributes

Re: different skills for goalkeepers

Badge image
chucky06 wrote:
This post is 5 years old and best left that way. As said, goalkeeping attributes are something so far down on the list of priorities. You’d also mess with the whole sim, training etc adding new attributes


Is there any point of the suggestions forum if most of our suggestions don't get a look or an update?

Re: different skills for goalkeepers

Badge image
Badge image
[AUS]
President
mayunga wrote:
Is there any point of the suggestions forum if most of our suggestions don't get a look or an update?


You’re more than welcome to make suggestions. Bumping old threads is against forum rules though unless additional information of value is brought up. If there’s old suggestions that you want to talk about again and add additional input then please create a new thread
Edited: 13-07-2020 23:29
Total edits: 1

Re: different skills for goalkeepers

Badge image
chucky06 wrote:
You’re more than welcome to make suggestions. Bumping old threads is against forum rules though unless additional information of value is brought up. If there’s old suggestions that you want to talk about again and add additional input then please create a new thread


If you're suggesting that I bumped the post up, I think that'd be a harsh evaluation.

Re: different skills for goalkeepers

Badge image
Badge image
[AUS]
President
You replied to a post 5 years old, that’s exactly what bumping is? Bringing an old post to the top again...

Re: different skills for goalkeepers

Badge image
chucky06 wrote:
You replied to a post 5 years old, that’s exactly what bumping is? Bringing an old post to the top again...


Can I make that same post again and add my comment which I added beforehand?
 
Page 1