Views: 5320 Posts: 14
- Page 1
By 05-07-2013 00:11-From the Crew Eight news at the end of each season, the top 4 positions in each Youth League (U18) will receive prize team money for their final position.
Position Top Division Div 1.x Div 2.x Div 3.x Div 4.x Div 5.x
1st 75K 60K 55K 45K 35K 25K
2nd 60K 55K 45K 35K 25K 15K
3rd 50K 40K 35K 25K 15K 10K
4th 40K 30K 25K 20K 10K 5K
Tried to get this dumb thing to line up but I think you can decipher the columns and rows.Edited: 05-07-2013 00:13
Total edits: 1
By 08-01-2014 14:27-And how much money is payed (average) for the matches in those U-xx leages?
For senior leagues, adequate stadium size in Div3 for instance we earn 21 K€... What about for U-xx? How much we should expect? As a league games, or almost nothing as Friendlies..?
By 24-08-2014 10:02-
I can't remember how it was in 3rd division... I haven't been there in youth leagues for a long time...
For example in div2:
158 spectators: 18.752 + 1.511 EUR
159 spectators: 18.849 + 1.547 EUR
160 spectators: 18.990 + 1.564 EUR
161 spectators: 19.087 + 1.564 EUR
162 spectators: 19.184 + 1.564 EUR
In div1 - usually 174 spectators:
174 spectators: 20.477 + 1.691 EUR
175 spectators: 20.574 + 1.698 EUR
In the biggest ** division - usually 206 spectators:
205 spectators: 24.411 + 2.006 EUR
206 spectators: 24.508 + 2.015 EUR
207 spectators: 24.604 + 2.022 EUR
In former seasons we do not earn money for U23 League (playing in all 3 youth leagues) - they wrote we can't earn for the worst one league, but I'm not sure, IM(H)O it was always U23.
Now we can earn for all league matches.
By 01-10-2014 22:39-A couple more questions about Youth Leagues:
1. On what date will the Prize Money be paid out this year? I didn't see it on the Season Break Schedule that was just released.
2. Do Youth League Matches count against your form. Or more specifically negatively against your form. I have a 21 year old goalie who would be playing in 2 youth leagues and my regular league, plus I play a lot of friendlies.
3. Can somebody quickly explain (or direct me to the site that says) how the Uxx Champions Cup Format works. Will this effect promotion/relegation and does it effect the prize money at all?
By 01-10-2014 23:52-1. youth league prize money is usually paid about a week after senior league prize money is paid. Don't know why they don't ever show a date for that.
2. A player can play in multiple league matches with no negative effect...only the first 2 played will count toward form.
3. I'll see if I can find information on this.
By 02-10-2014 04:28-Is the Champion Cup only for the teams that finish first in the Top Divisions around the world? Would the winner of Division 3 play in anything? Or the teams who came 2nd or 3rd for that matter. I'm guessing the answer is no since the name is the Champions Cup.
Thanks for the quick reply by the way
By 02-10-2014 04:31-smiller29 wrote:Is the Champion Cup only for the teams that finish first in the Top Divisions around the world? Would the winner of Division 3 play in anything? Or the teams who came 2nd or 3rd for that matter. I'm guessing the answer is no since the name is the Champions Cup.
You are correct. Top League winners only.
- Page 1